Expanding its product portfolio in the European market, Xiaomi has launched a new smart television and an air purifier through an online event.
The Mi TV 4S 65-inch television comes with a high-quality 4K HDR screen, Dolby Audio, and Android TV 9 support. The company also launched a new Mi Air Purifier 3H that offers a True HEPA filter and an OLED touch display.
- Features About the Mi TV 4S 65-inch
- The Mi TV 4S 65-inch offers a nearly bezel-less design with an aluminum frame and a carbon-fiber patterned back panel. It has a 65-inch 4K LED display that supports HDR10+ and MEMC for motion smoothing.
For audio, it has dual 10W speakers that come with DTS-HD and Dolby Audio support for an enhanced audio experience.
- Internals Here’s a look at the specs of the Mi TV
The Mi TV 4S 65-inch runs on Android TV 9, meaning you get access to Google Play Store for downloading apps and games. Moreover, Android support also enables voice search via Google Assistant and Chromecast for streaming content on the TV via a compatible smartphone or tablet or laptop.
The TV also offers 2GB of RAM, 16GB of storage, dual-band Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth connectivity.
- At a glance Mi Air Purifier 3H: Specifications and features
- The Mi Air Purifier 3H retains the design of Mi Air Purifier 3 while getting a “True HEPA filter” that can capture as small as 0.3-micron dust particles and microscopic particulates. It is also said to deliver 6,330 liters of purified air per minute.
It also offers a smart OLED touchscreen display, real-time AQI monitoring, and support for Alexa as well as Google Assistant.
- Information Pricing and availability
- The Mi TV 4S 65-inch is priced at €549 (approx. Rs. 45,900), and it will go on sale in the European markets starting June. As for the Mi Air Purifier 3H, it costs €179.99 (roughly Rs. 15,000) and is set to become available sometime soon.