Global Sources Electronics opens at Hong Kong’s AsiaWorld-Expo. Held in two phases, Consumer Electronics and Mobile Electronics, and with more than 7500 booths of the latest electronics products, it is the largest electronics sourcing show in the world.
Consumer Electronics runs from October 11 to 14 and features 3900 booths exhibiting the latest auto electronics, commercial electronics, computer and accessories, gaming and E-Sport, home electronics, outdoor electronics, plus electronic components and smart living products. It also includes special product launch area, and product gallery along with experience and demo zones to highlight innovative products and technologies.
Mobile Electronics is scheduled to take place from October 18 to 21, focusing on the latest mobile devices and accessories, speakers and headphones, VR/AR and wearables.
President of Global Sources Electronics Group, Tommy Wong, said: “Global Sources Electronics is bigger than ever this October, now with 7500 booths of products across the two phases. We are proud of the show’s ability to attract so many quality exhibitors from China, across Asia and 10 other countries. We look forward to bringing buyers from around the world an outstanding trade-show experience and the opportunity to source the high quality and latest technology in consumer and mobile electronics.”
New Golden ears Choice Audio Excellence Awards recognize best in class
Audio products are among the most vibrant sectors in electronics. Global Sources Consumer Electronics is meeting the demand with an Audio pavilion featuring 400 booths of the latest products with a new True Wireless Audio Zone. Buyers can also discover the best products at the new Golden ears Choice” Audio Excellence Award co-organized with the China Audio Industry and the accompanying product experience in the Hall 1 Analyst’s Choice Zone.
Dedicated zones highlight fast-growing electronics of gaming and E-Sport
The Gaming and e-sport pavilion is Hong Kong’s biggest sourcing selection of gaming and E-Sport products, featuring more than 200 booths to meet the continuing rise in demand from markets worldwide. It is also the venue for the new e-Sports Live event — demo e-sports performances of PUBG, PES, StarCraft II and other popular titles.
Other show highlights
- Analyst’s Choice Zone showcases experts’ picks of the best products at the show. The Zone consists of Product Launch Area and Product Gallery where attendees can have a closer look at new, innovative products with cutting-edge technologies.
- AI Experience Zone with the latest artificial intelligence technologies and interactive exhibits.
- Smart Living Pavilion offers a wide selection of smart security, lighting, voice-enabled devices and entertainment products.
- Asia’s largest Outdoor Electronics Pavilion showcases electric personal transporters, drones and robotics and cameras and accessories. It also features on-site test drives.
- Hong Kong’s largest auto electronics, computer and accessories, gaming and eSport, and personal transporters pavilions.
- Expanded selections of home electronics, health and wellness, communication and display technology.
- Next-Gen Components Zone displays the parts that enable new tech products for automotive, drones and robotics, medical and industrial, smart living, smart security and wearables.
- A comprehensive conference program covers topics including AIoT, e-sports and gaming, audio, sourcing and online retail.
The premier sourcing platform for hardware and retail solution startups
Startup Launchpad is a premier sourcing platform that facilitates global distribution between hardware and retail solution startups and renowned online and offline retailers. Staged at the Mobile Electronics show, it will bring together 300 startups from 15 countries and regions to showcase new innovations covering IoT, wearables, smart home, robotics, VR/AR, supply chain, POS and other high-growth categories.
Startup Launchpad’s full-fledged conference program will gather more than 50 thought leaders to share insights on the Future of Retail over 2 days. This Fall sees the addition of an Ecosystem Day, where various players in different markets will inform startups on the resources and funding available in their respective markets. The Startup Launchpad Investment Competition will also return this Fall catering to startups seeking investors and investment strategies.
The Global Sources Electronics show also includes seminars to help online and Amazon sellers boost profits. Visitors can get to meet exhibitors that accept small orders along with online retail experts.
The Global Sources Electronics show is expected to attract more than 70,000 buyers from 150 countries and territories, including purchasing decision makers from Acer, Belkin, Cisco, Dolby, eBay, Foxconn, Fujitsu, Google, HP, Huawei, Intel, Intelbras, JVC Kenwood, Logitech, Microsoft, Nokia, NTT Docomo, Oracle, Panasonic, Pioneer, Qualcomm, Samsung, Sennheiser, Siemens, SONY, Target, Toshiba, Unitel Group of Companies.
The GlobalSources.com app enables buyers to shortlist exhibitors; find the location, take pictures and then follow up with exhibitors after the show. The At the Show newsletter provides daily reports and live videos of the hottest products.
The show is complemented year-round by the industry’s leading websites, GlobalSources.com. Updated daily, the site delivers exclusive content, including Analyst’s Choice products, an unbiased selection of new and innovative items. — PR Newswire