Walmart-owned Flipkart has emerged as the best company to work in India, according to a list drawn up by employment service company LinkedIn.
American e-commerce platform Amazon takes the second spot, while hotel booking service company Oyo is in the third spot.
The list has been drawn up based on feedback from LinkedIn’s users.
The criteria are that the company must have a minimum of 500 employees as of February 1, 2018, demonstrate positive or flat employee growth over the coming year based on data from LinkedIn.
The study is based on interest in the company, engagement with employees, job demand and employee retention.
LinkedIn and its parent company Microsoft were not included for fairness. All non-profits, staffing and recruiting firms and educational and governmental institutions were also excluded from the survey.
1. Flipkart (Walmart) — Internet
2. Amazon — Internet
3. Oyo — Hospitality
4. One97 Communications (Paytm) — Internet
5. Uber — Internet
6. Swiggy — Internet
7. Tata Consultancy Services — Information technology and services
8. Zomato — Consumer services
9. Alphabet — Internet
10. Reliance Industries — Oil and energy
11. EY — Accounting
12. Adobe — Computer software
13. Boston Consulting Group — Management consulting
14. Yes Bank — Banking
15. IBM — Information technology and services
16. Daimler AG — Automotive
17. Freshworks — Information technology and services
18. Accenture — Information technology and services
19. Ola — Internet
20. ICICI Bank — Banking
21. PwC India — Management consulting
22. KPMG India — Management consulting
23. Larsen & Toubro — Construction
24. Oracle — Information technology and services
25. Qualcomm — Wireless―Deccan Herald