Times Internet has announced the 5th session of their leadership conclave series,TOI Dialogues, Return of Consumer Durables & Electronics in Retail Market.
TOI Dialogues is an e-conclave format which brings together some of the best-known thought leaders in India and a few chosen Industry experts. The e-conclave will be organized on June 25th 2020, from 4:00 PM to 6 PM.
The conclave aims to understand the mood of Indian buyers when it comes to durables, appliances, and consumer electronics. The panel discussion will cover topics like:
- Challenges businesses are facing while getting back
- Change in consumer behaviour when it comes to purchases
- Are brands working on lucrative offers to get back the demand
- The equation between online and brick mortar stores of the brand
- Consumer sentiments around Chinese products and their impact on business
- Overall business performance this year
The panel discussion would feature Mr Manish Sharma, president and CEO, Panasonic India, Mr Neeraj Bahl MD & CEO, BSH India, Sunil Nayyar, MD, Sony India and Rajat Wahi Partner, & Consumer Head, Consulting, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu India LLP. The audience will also have an opportunity to interact with these business leaders from the consumer durables and electronics industry.- Times Of India